Monday, October 27, 2008

Fall-y Muffins

My dear friend, Sausage Von Trapp, sends me this muffin recipe, saying that it tastes like a muffin version of carrot cake.  I haven't made them yet but if I do and like them, I will promptly call them my own creation and steal all the glory.  I am not above this.

Morning Glories

2 cup flour
1 cup sugar
2 tsp baking soda
1/2 tsp salt
2 tsp cinnamon
3 eggs
1 cup oil
2 tsp vanilla
1/2 cup raisins
1/2 cup walnuts
1/2 cup carrots, grated
1 apple grated

Mix all together. Bake in muffin tins at 350 for 20 minutes

Mr. Macabre should note that Sausage had put 1/4 cup of kerosene in the recipe that was given me that I have wisely omitted.  Apparently Sausage still has some hard feelings from my Ex-Lax brownies that was enjoyed by same.
Apparently, some people cannot appreciate humor.

No comments: