Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Guilty Pleasure #835, The Time Warp!

I was going to go on a long whine about how I've had to take down the whole graveyard twice because of rain but I've decided to post one of my favorite guilty pleasures behind Rob and Marilyn...The Time Warp!

You're lucky, he's lucky, I'm lucky, WE'RE ALL LUCKY!!! HAHAHAHAHAHA!!!  
(I so love Magenta, and that skeleton grandfather clock!!!)



There is rumor that Ryan Murphy is going to remake Rocky Horror.   I saw snippets of the Glee version...I wasn't impressed but then again, I don't care for Glee (I know, I know, but this is America, I'm entitled to not care for Glee.).  Nevertheless, I personally think that they should leave Rocky Horror alone.

What do you think?

3 comments:

Creepy Glowbugg said...

I watched Glee for the first time last night just becaue of RHPS. I was disappointed to see a girl acting as Frankenfurter though. Aside from that it was kinda cool that Rocky Horror has been handed down to yet another generation.

J.E. Bolton said...

Thanks for sharing this. I discovered THE ROCKY HORROR PICTURE SHOW on Halloween 1997. Love this song!

"Strublay" said...

RHPS would not be the RHPS we know and love with out the grainy, b-movie quality that it has naturally because of it's TINY budget.
IDK if Hollywood could really produce something that epic these days. You know what I mean?