Thursday, October 7, 2010

Coupon Heads Up! CRAZYDOG TShirts


Everybody loves a bargain and I have one to pass on to you!   From now to Hallowe'en, you can get 5 bucks off their wide selection of Hallowe'en tees (I'm right partial to the Charlie Brown one myself, might just have to get that one for me), Zombie tees (and zombies are tres chic right now!), and even Hallowe'en costumes (if you don't want to spend 2 months sewing a frock coat like I did).  Some of my personal favorites:                                                                                                                                                      
The code to use is HALLO5 at checkout for your 5 bucks off!  


Good old fashioned Jack O' Lantern, you can't go wrong!
THE HOFF!


Charlie Brown classic (and this one is officially licensed!)

The code to use is HALLO5 at checkout for your 5 bucks off! 






If you don't visit their site, I'll come trick or treat YOUR house dressed like THIS:
You have been duly warned.
From their costume selection, I'm guessing horrible gruesome horror genre.  The Burger King scares me, and not in the good way.
Crazy Dog Tee Shirts

2 comments:

cindy said...

the burger king is horribly creepy!

J.E. Bolton said...

The shirts look awesome, especially the Charlie Brown one. Since I'm bald, it gives me a really great halloween costume idea for myself! Thanks for sharing and keep up the great work.