Wednesday, September 1, 2010

Vendor Review...ZAZZLE.COM



I had an idea, no, actually stole an idea from the Davis Graveyard.  They had tee shirts printed up of the Davis Graveyard with their logo (I have one, I love it, gets me the weirdest looks).  So I say to me, "me, why don't you make you one?"  And I replied "Good idea me, there's places on the interwebs that do that sort of thing! And by the way me, it's time for the little green pill now else more voices start talking and it gets crowded in my head."


Front: Do you believe in ghosts?  Would you like to? 






Mr. Macabre's...
The Final Unresting Place Cemetery
My friends have been simply dying to meet you!

The quality of the tee shirt is great, it's a Hanes 6.1 ounce 100% cotton black tee (the heavyweight kind).  The printing is quality is superb, the lines are crisp and clear and there is no bleed through.   The colors are a bit washed out, that would be my only issue (although they are MUCH more vibrant that my cell phone pics above).  My colors are as the writing above on the blog header, bright yellow with a lime green 'glow', which is definitely going to look different on a tee shirt than a screen.

Overall, I'm happy with it.  Great quality, 7 day service (less if you want to pay for it) and pretty reasonably priced:  about 32.00 for black heavyweight tee shirt with dual side printing.   I wanted a Dickie's workshirt but couldn't find a company that did them.  Oh, and if you're not happy, it's 100% money back guarantee.  And they're not a sponsor of mine, this is unsolicited.

So if you're thinking about having a custom shirt made of your haunt (or any other of the things like mugs, mouse pads, plates, etc...) give Zazzle.com a shot!


3 comments:

Chris 'Frog Queen' Davis said...

Great review. We love our Zazzle store (Cafepress does not do dual sided black)...although I am not a fan of the printing. But it works good for one off shirts.

Cheers!

Pam Morris said...

so, you gonna' sell these, Mr. Macabre?

Mr. Macabre said...

I haven't thought about selling them but it would be easy if someone wanted one, I'd just tell them to copy my file.

@ Frog Queen-Is Cafe Press or Zazzle better at printing in your opinion? Enquiring minds want to know!