Sunday, June 20, 2010

Now that's what I'm talkin' about when I say breakfast!



Now kiddies, this is what I call breakfast!  2 Krispy Kreme classic donuts and a couple of greasy strips of bacon!  All I needed was a little maple syrup to drag the bacon through and I would have been all set but this will do in a pinch. 
Mrs. Macabre and I went to Nashville for a freebie trip from her company, which was nice.  They always do things first class.  I'm in love with Tennessee, what a beautiful state!  Nashville was gorgeous, it kind of reminded me of New Orleans without the stale beer/prevalent barf smell everywhere.  This was my mood 3 minutes after I woke up this morning realizing that I had to come back home to Alabama...


This was obviously BEFORE I pulled out the Mary Kay and Paul Mitchell....

I made an ever-loving hog of myself Friday night when the Big Boss treated us all to a free dinner at a classy restaurant.  I had never had a 24 ounce steak before...mind you the plate was about 16 inches across...a charger size.

I like my steaks to moo.  Nevertheless, it was delicious and the best part was that I didn't have to pay for it!

Lastly, I'm wiped out.  It was 96 here today with high humidity and tomorrow is supposed to be 100, but I've got some how-to video editing that I'm going to post soon that will be done in the nice cool air conditioning and a couple of pumpkins that I got that I've got to gush over....they're gorgeous and the best part is, Shell of Shellhawk's Nest did them!

More to come!

5 comments:

suzanne said...

Glad you enjoyed the trip. That breakfast looks strangely . . . delicious :/

Lovewithoutyourheartbeat said...

I really like your blog a lot. Your personality and humor are two of the things that keep me coming back. Thanks!

*may there always be bats in your belfry*

Mr. Macabre said...

Awwww thanks! I appreciate your kind words!

And I assure you, there's PLENTY of bats in my belfry!

Peter Varvel said...

Oh, my. I THOUGHT those were your arteries I heard hardening . . . all the way out here on the west coast!
;)

Chris 'Frog Queen' Davis said...

That breakfest looked scary. I like scary, so that works for me.

How-to videos? Ohhhhhh, when are those happening? (FQ jumps up and down) I want to see those!

Cheers!