Tuesday, June 29, 2010

Cussed Out

I have never been cussed out before...until yesterday at a customer's house.  It was unexpected, and his high pitched voice grated on my nerves.

I was cussed out by an African Gray parrot.  The fellow asked me if I spoke Spanish and I said very little, and for me to please not be offended by what comes out of this bird's beak.  This bird is bilingual and can cuss in English and Spanish!   He also tried to imitate the phone ringing and made an uncanny imitation of his master's voice.

YOU %$#^ SONUVA &*%#@$%  

You would be VERY surprised about what I run across in people's homes from time to time!  This is just one of the funnier ones!

6 comments:

Peter Varvel said...

Does the parrot's owner also have children who learn all of this sophisticated vocabulary? ;)

Chris 'Frog Queen' Davis said...

Okay...I have to say that creeps me out a bit. We had two parrots...they could talk when we got them, but after spending a few years at home everyday with the cats.....they learned to meow, slightly higher than the cats....frigin' creepy.

Cheers!

sausage von trapp said...

You probably deserved it, Macabre.

Mr. Macabre said...

The funny thing was, there was Sunday School curriculum all over the place and the people seemed very nice. I don't know where the bird got such a $#@%& dirty beak!

I think it's absolutely HILARIOUS when a bird meows! Creepy but hilarious!

Whaaaat? All I did what say %$#@, ?!*#^ and +$%!@# over and over to the bird while they weren't looking, I don't know where he could have picked it up!

Pam Morris said...

I think you should write a book about all these little adventures and experiences...hilarious. (and I agree with sausage...you probably deserved it! lol)

The Artful Gypsy aka Wendy the Very Good Witch said...

Ha...now that's funny! We have friends that have one that talks too, but he says more benign things like saying to his owner..."Bob, you gonna eat that cornbread?" in a twangy country accent. Those birds are crazy!