Tuesday, January 27, 2009

The 2008 Final Unresting Place Video

Finally got it done, with just a nasty headache for not wearing my glasses and staring at this computer screen.

A little about this...I belong to Halloween-L, a message list of other people all around the world that like Hallowe'en as much as I do, and some rabidly so! Each year we make a video of our 'haunts' and send them in to a gentleman for compilation of a DVD set in which we purchase. Some of the haunts are absolutely amazing. This is my submission for this year.

Please be kind, I'm a haunter, not a film maker/editor.

6 comments:

Carrie Mae said...

dammit - having trouble opening the video; I'll have to try again tomorrow from not my phone.

Can't wait!!

Mr. Macabre said...

It could be that Youtube took a long time to process the video (I uploaded about 95 megs). It's probably not your phone's fault.

suzanne said...

Your haunt looks great! My personal favourite is the headless gentleman whose head rises with his hat. Loved it!

Mr. Macabre said...

Thank you so much, Gentleman Jim appreciates it too!

Old Fashion Halloween said...

I have to second the favorite vote for the rising head toward the top hat. Very nice movement. Can't wait to see all the haunt DVD's this year.

Mr. Macabre said...

Me neither, I still pull them out when I need a Hallowe'en fix!