Tuesday, December 16, 2008

A Rant--On Myself

What the %$@#&* happened to me?
I basically have let myself go to pot, and I take full responsibility; I've gained way too much weight (I remember when I hit my all-time low of 150 pounds a couple of years ago, friends were worried about me, my folks were nagging me to eat, I was obsessing over every bite I took and weighing myself two or three times a day...I was manarorexic. I beat the &$#@%$# out of that problem though!). So last night I went online and joined Weight Watchers. I've done it twice before and it works but I don't like going to the meetings here, I feel really uncomfortable there so I'm glad that they have an online thing now for men. My ultimate goal is 50 pounds which would put me at 190. I will be posting my progress each week so what I would ask from you is to keep my $#@%$ in line...I would really appreciate it!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

4 small meals a day and plenty of water. (i have read that if you put ice in your water your water your body will burn more calories due to the fact that it has to heat h2o to body temp)
good luck!
FMI

Mr. Macabre said...

I keep hoping for some pill that will alter my physiology and bone structure to something, oh, more George Clooneyish. Until then, portion control and smaller multiple meals.
And I will need all the luck that can be mustered...a co-worker just gave us a full tin of cookies AND a homemade caramel cake.

Unknown said...

Aaah, come on. While George Clooney is pretty damned handsome, you're no slouch yourself!!

PS- Did you say "caramel cake"? I am SO in the car driving down to 'Bama right now!