Tuesday, October 4, 2011

Ouija Warning

Strange, today I was checking my email and I get this (ya gonna have to click on the picture to see the whole thing because it's so big):


[Via: FrightCatalog.com: The The Web's #1 Halloween Costume StoreView Larger Image and Get the Embed Code to Add This Infographic to Your Site

Yeah, it's put out by the Fright Catalog and it's an advertisement (I think) but it makes for some interesting reading and makes you say hmmmmmm.

Ever play/use a Ouija board?  Anything weird happen?  I knew someone who had a board and said that they heard it scream when they burned it.  Not sure about all of this myself, I played with one when I was in middle school/high school and it didn't do anything. True, I levitated several feet off the floor, my eyes rolled back in my head and I started screaming "I'M RELEASED FROM THE BOWELS OF HELL!  LET THE TIME OF BLOOD AND PAIN COMMENCE WITH MY NEW EARTHLY REIGN OF EVIL!" but I couldn't get the little pointer to move.

How about y'all, had any dealings with the Ouija board?

No comments: