Monday, April 12, 2010

Back...

I haven't blogged in a week or so, things have been busy with work and setting up 2 computers from Vista to Windows 7.  I basically reformatted the main computer because it had become so slow it was pitiful.  I will have to say that Windows 7 is a good operating system;  I like XP a bit better but ANYTHING is better to me than Vista (I loathed it!).
No, I'm not trying to show off my nonexistent technical savvy but if you have the means, by all means dump Vista, Windows 7 is infinitely better.

Mrs. Macabre bought me a laptop too the other day. I was stunned.  I love it.  This way I can further my quest to laziness where I can get on the internet from my easy chair!  All I need is a catheter bag and I won't have to move!  Or was that over the top?

I did get in the shop yesterday and whipped up a gift for a Secret Santa sort of thing called the Secret Pumpkin I do each year.  I made a Pot full O' Trouble for them and am going to pack some more goodies in the box too.





I like the little skeleton, found him in a box and decided to stick him on top.

10 comments:

ShellHawk said...

I like the shot with Bettie Page looking over his shoulder!

Tristan Robin said...

Love your Pot Full 'o Trouble! Very fun!

I bought several of those skeletons at Joann's during their after-Hallowe'en sale. But I haven't been able to find them anywhere else.

I want about two dozen LOL.

Diane said...

oh i hope they like their pot o trouble as much as i like mine!!!! and i love your bettie magnets too! she and i share a birthday! and, well, of course we do! lol!!!

Chris 'Frog Queen' Davis said...

Agreed, husbnad an I like Windows 7 much better!!!

Lovely and creepy little creation you have going there!! Thanks for sharing your progress you talented man!!

Cheers!

Pam Morris said...

what an adorable guy! whoever gets him should be mighty pleased! (re the catheter...nooooooo)

Mr. Macabre said...

I'm all about some Bettie Page! I love her, or rather loved her since she passed.

The Captain said...

It looks great, I love the pot you used too.

PumpkinBrain said...

I agree with you, Windows 7 is much better than Vista. Your Pot full O' Trouble is amazing, I like him!

sausage von trapp said...

i've got to give you a photo lesson on focusing and composition...this is unacceptable...

(but i have missed your blog...glad you're back...)

Peter Varvel said...

Oh, my gourd, this is stunning craftwork!
Is iPad the next frontier? :)