Wednesday, March 4, 2009

ENEMAN TO THE RESCUE!




I can't believe that I have waited this long to share this with you. This is perhaps one of my all time most cherished gifts. Sausage Von Trapp brought this back for me when she and her hubby went to a medical convention some years back.

EneMan.

A stuffed toy in the shape of a super hero enema, or is it enema super hero?

EneMan.

A stuffed toy representative of a device used to facilitate a bowel movement.

EneMan.

A stuffed toy with a cape, legs, arms and a cute little face. And of course, an orange nozzel.

My question is: Does EneMan respond to grunts and then flies through the air up your $#@%& to save the day? And does he do this only once; I would hope he at least sterilizes himself before rescuing someone else after he finishes with me.

This is the reason that perscriptions are so expensive.

4 comments:

The Captain said...

This gives a whole new meaning to "Up, up, and away!"

Mr. Macabre said...

Good one! Gross, but a good one.

wiec? said...

i hope it doesn't give new meaning to "faster than a speeding bullet'. could be trouble and messy.

Mr. Macabre said...

Somewhere, Superman has a slight feeling of feeling dirty because of these comments and he just doesn't know why.
Would Superman have to call EneMan if he became super irregular?