As you all know, Hallowe'en is just around the corner, well, at least it is for me. I am torn this year (yes, I know it's February) whether to start planning for the front yard display again this year, or do a walk-through haunt for this year in the backyard. Here's the pros and cons of both...
Front yard pros:
1. Easily viewed from street
2. Has become somewhat of a tradition
3. Can control angle of viewing of audience
Front yard cons:
1. Props easily stolen from street
2. Have to take in display each night
3. Running out of display space
Walk Through Haunt pros:
1. Can lock the fence in the backyard
2. Lots more room
3. More light control
Walk Through cons:
1. Won't be displayed except certain nights and times
2. Would have to advertise attraction
3. Not sure how well recieved it would be.
Has anyone done a haunted house/graveyard before? Went from a yard haunt to a walk through attraction? Would love to hear from you! Try out the new poll thingie!