Tuesday, April 7, 2009

Weekday Weirdness

Tuesdays are historically boring days. Mondays have the pleasure of being dreaded, Wednesdays are hump days (STOP IT YOU DIRTY MINDED PEOPLE!), Thursdays are gearing up for Friday and so on. Tuesdays are just there. Here's some weirdness I caught while on one of my journeys through the Alabama backwoods...if you're ever on Highway 43 after Forkland but before Demopolis (I know you have no idea where in the world I'm talking about, I'm just making it sound more dramatic), look to your right in a large field there and realize there are people out there with a lot of time on their hands...












Driving to this year round display of hay bales, scrap metal (the tin man is really really cool) and flights of whimsy and paint, are the words on 3 huge billboards
ACTA NON VERBA...act don't talk.

No, I don't know or understand either why. But it's still cool.

1 comment:

The Captain said...

I’ve said it before, and I’ll say it again; you live in an awesome area, ripe with the interesting and bizarre!