1. How did you come up with your blog title OR what does it mean?
I was trying to think of a title when I started and didn't know a good word for 'thoughts' so I went to Thesaurus.com and found the word 'Cerebrations' which kind of sounds like 'celebrations'. Liked it. Did it.
2. What are your general goals for blogging?
Generally to share some of the knowledge and fun things that I've learned and seen over the years and to hopefully make someone a little happier because of it.
3. Do people “in your real life” know that you blog and do they comment on your blog OR is it largely anonymous?
Three people that I know of read my blog in 'real life'. Only one has ever commented, which is Sausage. All of my readers are anonymous for the most part. I do somehow feel a bit 'closer' so a few that post more regularly. I enjoy that.
How often do you post (x per week)?
I would say 3 to 5 times a week. I post when I either have something to say that someone might like or when I find something that I want to share with others.
4. How often do you read other blogs (x per week)?
I read other's blogs every day. I read both in Blogger's dashboard and on Microsoft Live Mail so if I may now show that I'm following a blog, I might be reading it on Live Mail.
5. How do you select blogs to read (do you prefer blogs that focus on certain topics or do you choose by tone or…?)
Mostly by topic but sometimes by person. I of course read a great many Hallowe'en blogs, but I also read others on retro cartoons and culture, gothic decor and steampunk.
6. Do you have any plans to copy your blog entries in any other format, 0r do you think that one day, you’ll just delete it all?
I will probably just wait and see. I haven't really given that much thought.
7. What are the things you like best about blogging?
Sharing ideas, expressing myself.
8. What are the things you don’t like about blogging?
I have this fear that I'm going to do something or say something that will get me blacklisted. I, for good or bad, try to be politically correct and not too offensive (hence &%$#@*!!! replaces what I would like to say).
9. How do you handle comments?
I love comments! I moderate for spam reasons (I loathe spam and have just had my first batch of it yesterday) but most everything, good or bad gets published. I try to take constructive criticism well.
10. Do you have any burning thoughts to share on blog etiquette?
Oh yeah, use the spell checker or an online dictionary. I was a horrid grammar student and have made a concerted effort to improve my English skills. If I can, anyone can. I had a professor in college that told us something that has stuck with me: Make your papers such that I would want to read them. I try to make my blog something someone would want to read. If I don't have anything to say, I take a day off. And try to give credit to other blog authors where you get things off of their blogs to post, it's only polite.
11. Any desired blog features?
I would like to see more blog personalization features from Blogger.com, like backgrounds, texts and such for those of us that stink with HTML code!
12. Have you suffered blog addiction?
When I first started, yes! I felt like I had to blog each and every day but people lose interest if you don't have anything to say so I do it when I've got something to share.
Stolen from Through Eve's Looking Glass.