Sunday, August 22, 2010

Me Get Award!!! I'm Versatile!

The Creepy Vegan awarded me this honor a little while back (I'm embarrassed to say how long, I've been so far behind on my blogging!) and I'm just now formally saying THANK YOU!

The rules attached to this award are:
• Thank the person who gave it to you
• Share 7 things about yourself.
• Pass the award along to 15 who you have recently discovered and who you think fantastic for whatever reason 
• Contact the blogs you picked and let them know about the award.



er, I'm going to do what she did and go with 5 and that haven't been awarded this already:


7 things about Mr. Macabre:
1.  I was an award-winning neon artist in the 1990's
2.  I was in the ministry once
3.  I've been sewing since I was 12
4.  Growing up, I used to be the biggest fraidy cat in the world!  
5.  I could eat pizza every day and never get tired of it
6.  I  was an art teacher to 6, 7 and 8th graders in a Catholic school
7.  Pastries are my weakness


Here's Some Blogs That Deserve Your Following:
1. Labyrinth Creations
2. Nichols Manor
3. Pumpkinbrain
4. Shellhawk's Nest
5. Wouldn't You Like to See Something Strange?

Again, THANK YOU CREEPY VEGAN!

2 comments:

Diane said...

thank you so very much! just another thing on my list of reasons why i luv you! :)

sorry about the nightmares!

Pam Morris said...

I forgot to thank you for this Mr. Macabre! I shall have to get to work now and decide which 7 things I'm not too embarrassed to share...