Monday, March 1, 2010

Spreadin' the Love--Best Blog Comments Award

 

Bad Mr. Macabre, he's been disassembling a piano and forgot to thank some wonderful people for some awards he was given.  He also has an annoying habit of talking about himself in the third person but that's just an endearing irritation to most people.
Shellhawk of Shellhawk's Nest  was too kind to award me the Best Blog Comments Award for the inane/insane things that I say on her blog.  In all seriousness, she has one &%$#@*&^%?%$* great blog (forgive my dirty mouth) that is just a whole lot of fun to read.

Thank you very much Shellhawk!

Now for a few people (although not in the least a complete list) that do some kick@$$ commenting (sorry, I'll go get the soap for my mouth):

  • The Captain from The Captain's Ramblings, a nice guy who has a rapier wit
  • Throwing it right back to Shellhawk!  Funny lady!
  • Pam Morris of  Labyrinth Creations (although she already got it)
  • Pumpkinbrain, a great haunter and overall great guy 
  • wiec? of When Is Evil Cool?, the guy's as cool as his sites!
  • The Frog Queen  who NEVER fails to amuse with her spider reactions!
  • Diane, for being an inspiration and encouragement to me
  • Carrie Mae of Creepy Cupcakes, one of, if not the first blogs that I started following, with a heart of gold that shows in her comments
I'm sure there's others but it's getting near my bedtime and my eyes are starting to cross.

Now, here's what you need to do:


1) Link back to the blog/blogger who nominated you and say a few kind words.

2) Paste the picture of the award in your award post.


3) Nominate bloggers you think deliver great comments to your blog.

4) E-mail/post/tweet or do whatever you need to do to inform these bloggers they have been nominated for an award.

4 comments:

The Captain said...

Thank you kind sir, I consider you one of my best Internet friend. I don't know if that makes me some sort of weirdo freak, but I said it, yep I said it. Congratulations on your award from Shellhawk. I gave you the same award last month :)
http://jasonemartin.blogspot.com/2010/02/its-major-award.html
Thank you again, and congrats to the others. Its a compliment for me just to be on the list with all of them.

Pam Morris said...

well, thank you again, Mr. Macabre! appreciate it! (by the way, haven't heard from the business card people yet...maybe I missed it)

Mr. Macabre said...

Captain-I did see it and thank you! It was very impolite for me to not thank you sooner. And I also agree that you're one of my best internet buds.

But let's not pick out china and curtains just yet.

Diane said...

i'm late here... :( sorry.

thank you so much! you are too sweet and i love that we've become friends!! <3 i actually think about you quite a lot. and not in too creepy of a way, just so ya know. :)