Bad Mr. Macabre, he's been disassembling a piano and forgot to thank some wonderful people for some awards he was given. He also has an annoying habit of talking about himself in the third person but that's just an endearing irritation to most people.
Shellhawk of Shellhawk's Nest was too kind to award me the Best Blog Comments Award for the inane/insane things that I say on her blog. In all seriousness, she has one &%$#@*&^%?%$* great blog (forgive my dirty mouth) that is just a whole lot of fun to read.
Thank you very much Shellhawk!
Now for a few people (although not in the least a complete list) that do some kick@$$ commenting (sorry, I'll go get the soap for my mouth):
- The Captain from The Captain's Ramblings, a nice guy who has a rapier wit
- Throwing it right back to Shellhawk! Funny lady!
- Pam Morris of Labyrinth Creations (although she already got it)
- Pumpkinbrain, a great haunter and overall great guy
- wiec? of When Is Evil Cool?, the guy's as cool as his sites!
- The Frog Queen who NEVER fails to amuse with her spider reactions!
- Diane, for being an inspiration and encouragement to me
- Carrie Mae of Creepy Cupcakes, one of, if not the first blogs that I started following, with a heart of gold that shows in her comments
Now, here's what you need to do:
1) Link back to the blog/blogger who nominated you and say a few kind words.
2) Paste the picture of the award in your award post.
3) Nominate bloggers you think deliver great comments to your blog.
4) E-mail/post/tweet or do whatever you need to do to inform these bloggers they have been nominated for an award.