Wednesday, March 17, 2010

And by the way...

Lots of people don't have iPhones but might like their picture done with this program...send me a jpeg photo if you would like to: mr.macabre@hotmail.com as an attachment with the word "photo" in the subject so my spam filter won't eat it and I'll be happy to do it for you and send it back to you.  I won't color it, you can print it out and do it with crayons or in Paint if you'd like since color is kinda personal.

I would like to show some of these in a blog entry if you'd like but only if you let me know it would be ok...otherwise I'll just email the sketch back to you if you don't say anything.  Be sure to give me a day or two to get it back to you in case it's a pretty day outside and I want to go frolic in the dandelions.

A hint...lighter or medium lit photos do better...darker photos don't do as well.

No comments: