Wednesday, December 15, 2010

If I have to suffer, you do too!

I was in Las Vegas last week on vacation.  If any of you live in Las Vegas, let it be known I'm jealous.  Since coming home, I find that I have been on a mediocrity slope/rut for some time now and have been in a generally nasty mood.  My friend Sausage and I went to a Mexican restaurant last night for dinner and the 3 margaritas helped soothe the pain of living here in Alabama...a little.  I'll be better, once I get all the 4 letter words out of my system and forget what a good time I had.  In the meantime, join me in my suffering by watching this, it's in Russian but there's subtitles so you can understand what he's singing about.   Feel free to sing along!  And when the song is fully lodged into your head and has infected your mind to where it's playing over and over, know that misery loves company and you and I are sharing this pain.



Ms. M says that this guy is creepier than the clown in IT.  I have to agree (although I dig the head dance).

3 comments:

J.E. Bolton said...

Believe me, Mr. Macabre. I felt that way when I was in Florida for vacation. All those palm trees and various types of people. It was a nice change of pace.

Then...we came back home and it was depressing. I hated to leave. All in all, I hope you had a great time.

Peter Varvel said...

Disturbing . . .
The fact that you have a friend you call 'Sausage,' that is.

Tristan Robin said...

well, that was too bizarre - I had to post it on Facebook.

I think I'm now getting blocked by friends.