Friday, June 11, 2010

And Now For Something Creepily Different! And A Review!!!

If you haven't had the pleasure of meeting Unkle Pigors, then you've missed a treat!  Allow me to introduce you to Toxic Toons, your one stop shop for all things creepy and WAY over the top!  His artwork reminds me of Rat Fink with all the wonderful vileness and depravity that you can stand with a decidedly Halloween twist!  He seems like the kind of person that you make SURE comes to your parties.

Now for the review...

Unkle Pigor's Spookhouse DVD
Available HERE

I have to admit that besides secretly listening to Rob Zombie and Marilyn Manson, this is another one of my guilty pleasures that I indulge in.  I'm not one to quote popular culture too much but THIS ROCKS, IZ DA BOMB AN ALL DAT, and pretty dang groovy too!  My two favorite sections have to be Children's Day at the Morgue and Lets Chop Soo-e!, an animated cartoon with all the the subtlety and restraint of a rabid cat on crack.  I can't stop watching it!  Lots of twisted and demented animations as well as a very interesting interview with Unkle Pigors (aka Eric Pigors).  I can vouch for the sheer insanity of this DVD.

Click HERE for a preview of Unkle Pigor's Spookhouse DVD, you'll be glad you did!

No comments: