Tuesday, February 2, 2010

Mr. Macabre's Hallowe'en Prop Creations-- The Rocking Seance Table

Your kind and benevolent servant, Mr. Macabre is going to undertake a new project...and hopefully you will indeed be the beneficiary.
But first a little background for you, gentle reader:
Mr. Macabre has selfishly guarded his Hallowe'en creations fiercely in the past, allowing no one to see them until they were finished and the mechanisms well hidden.  Well, that isn't very nice is it?  He has since turned over a new leaf and this is the first in a series of explanations of Mr. Macabre's Hallowe'en various creations.   Use this information to make one of your own, take my ideas and make them better, just please take them for the spreading around of the joy of Hallowe'en. 

And as with all prop making endeavors, do so at your own risk and take all necessary cautions and precautions to preserve life, limb and property.

And of course, if you have any specific questions, please feel free to either ask in the comment section or write me directly, don't be shy, I don't bite...very hard.

Part 1


Part 2

3 comments:

gretchen said...

how fun...!

PumpkinBrain said...

I was wondering how it worked. Now I know. It is not as difficult as I thought. Thanks for sharing!

The Captain said...

Amazingly simple and effective. I love your videos