Wednesday, December 23, 2009

Your Home For Fantastic Bad Crafts! Craftastrophe!



I love bad arts and crafts. I can't help it, I just do. There was this lady in our mall with a kiosk that would draw your picture for 20 dollars and I believe her guarantee was that your eyes wouldn't point in the same direction in the drawing. They were bad but like a horrible accident, I could never avert my eyes from them, I kept trying to repair the drawing in my mind and I always failed. She was there for years before she retired.  I hate myself for not buying something from her.

I present to you Craftastrophe, your home to all crafts that aren't quite right, or downright wrong.  This site is like crack, or peanut M & M's, once you start, you're addicted.  The fun part is that a vast majority of the products are still for sale!  You see something like bedazzled bikini briefs made of beef jerky, you can buy them!  or this...



*Shudder*

I'm going to go get my Snuggie and turn all the lights on in the house now.

No comments: