Sunday, December 6, 2009

Can you get any more Christmas Goth than this?!

I like Voltaire, a lot.  He's learned, witty, talented, and multifaceted.  I would have seriously hated him a few years ago because I used to dislike anyone that I viewed as talented/beautiful/smart/gifted at one time in my life because of jealousy and severe insecurity, but thankfully I've moved on from that neurotic stage in my life.  Everyone has different talents, everyone is gifted differently in their own way. And you are also, don't let anyone tell you differently.

I like him a lot more since I saw this...



Powerful message.  I personally like it.

5 comments:

Diane said...

love it! and love the message! thanks for posting this! hope you're doing fantastic! i think about you quite often!

Pam Morris said...

yeah, thanks for posting...a message worth hearing again and again!

Divaeva said...

I have seen him in person several times and he is the most awesome and approachable guy you could ever meet! I love this video - this is my third time now seeing it this afternoon! <3 it!

Chris 'Frog Queen' Davis said...

Very cool message....you through me off with the name though....Voltaire. I thought he died in the 1770's :)

I am very sad to say this is the first I have seen of his work.....I am going to fix that right now. The interweb is fantastic!!! :)

Thanks for sharing!

Cheers!

Peter Varvel said...

You would have hated me a few years ago, too. LOL.
Fried spiders? Snuggies? Being ripped off? I have missed a lot, lately . . .