Stolen from Diane at Good Mourning Glory
Sunday Stealing: The Random Dozen Meme
1. When you go to Wowmart, what one thing do you get every single time, besides a funky-wheeled squeaking cart full of frustration?
A firm resolve never to go back. I hate that place.
2. What is something that people are currently “into” that you just don’t get or appreciate?
I just don't get Twilight. I'm a vampirephile and all but there's something about glittering vampires that I just don't get.
3. What is something that really hoists your sail that other people might feel “ho-hum” about?
Of course it would have to be Hallowe'en. I am pumped about choosing my costume, getting the props done, giving out the right candy and a week before people aren't even sure about what they're going to be!
4. Favorite song to sing in the shower or car?
The all-time favorite is I Will Survive by Gloria Gaynor but Grim Grinning Ghosts by The Friendly Indians or Trick or Treat by Necromantics is on my play list for shower concertos!
5. A really great salad must have this ingredient:
I'm serious when it comes to a salad, therefore artichoke hearts are da bomb when it comes to a truly spectacular salad!
6. What advice in a nutshell would you give to new bloggers?
Just be yourself, write what you know and don't compare yourself to other bloggers.
7. What was the alternate name that your parents almost named you? Do you wish they had chosen it instead of the one they gave you?
My folks didn't have a backup name, I was a junior from the start.
8. What in your life are you waiting for?
Security for the future.
9. You get a package in the mail. What is it, and who is it from?
It's from Ebay! It's probably something that is a skull or skeleton or a vintage Hallowe'en thingie.
10. Today–what song represents you?
Suddenly I See by KT Tunstall (The real video can't be embedded *%^&$##!!!)
11. What is one thing that blogging has taught you about yourself?
That the more I give, the more I receive in happiness.
12. How are you going to (or how did you) choose the clothes you’re wearing today?
What do they say about you in general or specifically how you’re feeling today?
It's a dreary day so I'm probably going to pick something brighter to counteract the gloom. I usually try to buy clothes that are different, more artsy to match my personality.