Wednesday, July 14, 2010

Nature's Pinata!

Sorry I haven't posted anything Hallowe'eny in a while, same ol same ol excuses about work, busy with life, crap like that.  I have some video footage that I've been meaning to edit but after dinner, dishes and baths, it's bed time.  I need to get my priorities straightened out...fun NOW!

Mother Nature gave my folks a present!  A pinata!  Yah!  Let me go get a stick so you can swing at it and try and hit it!  I bet candy and goodies fall out!




In all seriousness, this thing is a work of art.  I looked at it (from a VERY safe distance) and it's amazing.

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'd triple dare you to take a swing at it buuuttt.........

Chris 'Frog Queen' Davis said...

Wow that is amazing....and terrifying at the same time. I kinda like that....I mean that it is at your house and not mine.

BTW - thank you....you know what for :)

Cheers!

Mr. Macabre said...

Darers go first!

suzanne said...

A terrifying work of art. Those things have given me chills since I was a child. <:O

Peter Varvel said...

Wow! Very cool. So different from what we see in our state.
Live and let live, at least until fall/winter?

The Artful Gypsy aka Wendy the Very Good Witch said...

Wow that's awesome. I actually have 2 of these that we found abandoned. They are really cool! I use them as decorations, but of course mine had no inhabitants thank goodness. I just got to thinking that I need to incorporate it into my Witch's Herb shop this year. Thanks for the idea Mr. Macabre! :o)

cindy said...

we have something similar from some flying creatures, but nowhere nearly as big or spectacular! yeah, don't give it a whack...no candy in there!